Saturday, June 20, 2009

YAY!

Yay!!! i am so happy.Sometimes life can be so complicated.

Well,i am not mad at you anymore.I dun even know why would you say it out but its ok.I dun like getting mad at people.so yea i forgive you.

Love is sometimes painful.It feels so pain that you would even cry out.When you are in a relationship,you feel like you are the happiest person in the world but then when it comes to break up,that's when you realized that love is so painful.

I like you but i dun dare to say it out as i really like you.Sometimes i wonder to myself.What would happen if i tell you i like you?Its a question which is hard to answer.I really want you to know but it is so hard.I like talking to you.

Melissa is one funny,caring person.Known her for quite a long time :) :) :) :) She is always there for me.A really good friend of mine..I dunno what would i do if i did not know you.Thanks for always being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment