Saturday, July 4, 2009

Love is born.

When you are not by my side,i miss you.I enjoy the time being with you. I love you. I love the moment where you would hug me tight and not let go.No matter what happen,i would always be by ur side.I would not know the point of going to school if you are not there.All i could think about now is you.You gave me a feeling called love.

There are couple out there who love each other so much but they could not be together for some reason.Well, i dun want that to happen to me.I would not know what life would be without you.I dream about you.All night,before i go to bed,i cannot stop thinking of you.You were there when i need you and i was there for you when you were down.All i could think of now is you..But why?Why am i feeling this way?Why is it so painful?

I am sick now but you are the only reason i look forward to school.I feel so much pain in my heart.i got no one to express it out.No one would know the pain i am going through.

Prom is coming up and i do not know whether i should be happy or not.My heart is with you but not the love.



No comments:

Post a Comment