Friday, April 24, 2009

A tiring day

Today was a tiring day.Had muscle soreness everywhere.After break,i went for PE.Did a 100m sprint.Was so tired till i did not care about running at my full speed.Then i went for the math test.Was ok but was lazy to think properly. 

After school,went to talk to my wife.I am gonna miss her.I got to wait for 2 days just to see her.

Stayed back at school.Hang out with Shin Ann,Ashley and Chua for a while then went to the multi purpose hall that i cannot play cause of a competition which will take place in 2 hours time. Then i walked around school while hearing music.

I went to the canteen and talked to shin Ann and all again.Went back home after that.When i got back home,i started getting ready for the competition.Although i did not manage to win but it would be a good experience for me to learn.I went back home with so many soreness.Was so tired.

I am planning to increase my running speed.Feel like i am slow.

I miss Sarah.I hope she does too.:) 

I love you,Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment