Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today was a normal day.Stayed at home the whole afternoon. Had a nightmare...Woke up sweating..I had 2 nightmare at the same day.It was shocking....Sarah had not called at all.Guess she did not care. Haiz she changed.... Prefer her last time but what can i do ??nothing...... She is no longer how i thought she was.Its just different.We are not even as close as we were before.Again,like i said,i can do nothing.  Hope she is not reading this.I just want the old sarah back :( ....I love my family.We are always happy :)  

Went out with my bro and nad yesterday to 1U. We watched a movie,play pool and walk around.It was also my youngest bro birthday.We went to this baby store and decided to get nad a small dress.It was so funny but in the end,she dun wanna wear. Haha,it was hilarious. 

SARAH,at the moment,i dun feel like talking to you or anything.Maybe you are happy this way.Yea should be..... 

1 comment: