Friday, April 3, 2009

What a day!!!

First of all,talk to Sarah early in the morning.Was happy to hear her voice.I talked to her for so long that i dunno how many minute had passed.After that,i went to the gym.Work out super hard for sport day during June.Planning to get all gold medal. :) and i know Sarah will get all gold medal too. I then watch a movie called race to witch mountain.The show was ok. Then,i went to my grandma house.Had dinner there.The food was delicious. :)  Then i got home. Used the com for a while.I felt boring so i played with my smaller brother football. It was so hilarious.Then,we played some indoor soccer.Haha.I laughed so much.

I miss Sarah.It has been 2 days without her and i feel so lonely.Wish she could stay with me.Really want her to be with me now.I LOVE you SARAH :)


No comments:

Post a Comment