Monday, May 18, 2009

A tiring day

Today we had a football match. We won by 3-1.  Today was normal,had lesson as usual.Came back home really tired.Went for tuition.Came back then went to jaya jusco.Bought some stuff and went home.Ate my dinner and then going to bed.


School life is boring now......People changed...I dun understand why must they change.I really miss the old time. 

I am so happy with  my family.i feel happy around them.They are the best.The best of the best ;)


I really hope there is someone who would really understand me. What is the true meaning of love??Have i felt it yet?  I dun think so .

 I wanna thanks melissa and nadhirah for being a great friend.Melissa is a great friend.

I used to think that this someone was my closest friend.But in the end,i realize she is not.

To this someone,

Do you think you are special and all???well you dun.You dun care about peoples feeling.You only care about yourselves.I trust you once.But then you made me untrust you. I seriously thought you were one of  my close friend .

I think no one know me well including Sarah.She does not even care.I dun even give a damn anymore.Let her be with her friends.

No point reading this.  

When the love is felt,that's the time we will be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment