Thursday, May 21, 2009

When love is felt,thats the day we be together

I thought today would be the worst day ever.Close friend betraying and all.....But then,i realize thats the time where you must be strong.Why must people be sad when the people who caused it was so happy and that person seems like nothing happen.

I could not think properly.When you told me tht,i wonder to myself.If you really do,why would you treat me like tht?Is that how you treat ???

Today english class was the best.I could not stop laughing.Ashley Park,Diana,Yena and Hye Rin make some funny jokes.One of them was so funny which was go-kart.Ashley thought that we could drive the go kart to 1u.So hilarious.They make my day.I was so happy. :)

About me and sarah,things are not working out.We ignore each other,never talk,never say hi or bye to each other.Is that love???i dun think we are working out well.

I dun like fightning.It brings no good.I wanna explain something to this someone.I dun mind if she dun bother.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment