Wednesday, May 20, 2009

To this someone

If you said i did something wrong,i guess you are wrong.You only hear on one side.I know i did nothing wrong ...... If you think i did something wrong,you could at least tell  me and i try to correct it but no.You just ignore  cause of that someone. Seriously,people do have feelings too.

I am sure that you only listen to her as you claim her  your best friend.Seriously,friends should tell friends their mistake so  that they can correct them and not ignore them.

In this world,everyone wants to be happy and not sad.You think ignoring can solve the problem???????

I know who is my true friend and who is not my true friend.

And to this other person,dun think you are so great just cause you came to a new school.Dun even try to act different.

There is something i wanna say to you but i dun wanna....You wanna know why?Cause i dun like hurting other people feeling.I try to guide them and correct them. I dun just ignore them.....Everyone is not perfect.

No point telling you anything...You never listen.  




No comments:

Post a Comment